Ashiya Khan-Sequeira, MA, RCC, is a registered Clinical Counsellor with The British Columbia Association of Clinical Counsellors. She has over 15 years of counselling experience. She enjoy working with adolescents, individuals, couples and families. Her work covers clients who are struggling with many diverse issues such as:
- Relationship issues (couples and individual)
- Adolescent/Parenting Issues
- Women’s Issues
- Cross-cultural Issues
- Growth and Personal Development
Her intention is to help people live life to their full potential by creating positive changes such as:
- Decreasing and managing anxieties and worries
- Improving mood and enhancing quality of life
- Healing past or recent trauma
- Reducing distress in relationships and increasing emotional connection
- Overcoming destructive patterns
- Becoming unstuck and moving towards living the life they desire
- Increasing self-esteem and confidence
- Improving relationships with self and others
- Developing effective communication skills between adolescents and parents
- Improving cross-cultural relationships and other cultural challenges
- Making meaningful and long lasting lifestyle changes
Ashiya provide a safe, comfortable and confidential environment for my clients. She views each individual as unique and tailor a treatment plan based on the specific needs of each client. She regarda individuals as resourceful and capable people who sometimes need assistance to access their inner strengths and capabilities. She also believes individuals are able to overcome challenges they are facing with support, increased awareness and practical tools.
Living the life you want is possible. By working collaboratively, we will be able to work towards achieving goals, reaching full potential, healing wounds and finding inner peace and balance in life.
Ashiya Khan-Sequeira also offers services in Hindi and Urdu.